We are more than just a non-profit preschool. We are a parent education program that offers parents the opportunity to be intensely involved in the early education of their children. We offer an opportunity for parents to learn important parenting and leadership skills for themselves and are here to support that process! We have assembled some important parenting information relating to our program. Please review below:
- FAQ's: get answers to important, frequently-asked questions.
- Covid-19 Protocols: Learn when to stay home and what to do if you or someone in your family tests positive for Covid-19.
- Gig Harbor Cooperative Preschool Policies & By-Laws: Read about the policies, procedures, and standing rules that govern our school, as set by our members and Governing Board of Directors.
- Bates Cooperative Preschools Program: Learn about our connection and affiliation with Bates Technical College.
- Gig Harbor Cooperative Preschool Parent Training Manual: Learn about specific expectations for working parents in the classroom.
- Risk Management Manual: Read about OPEP's (Organization for Parenting Education Programs) risk management policies for implementing safety and loss control techniques in the state of Washington.
- Governing Board of Directors: View a current list of board members and contact information.
- Parent Portal: For use by currently enrolled families to pay tuition as well as view invoices, checklists, and class roster.