Every Friday from 9:30-11:00am at our Hales Pass location with Teacher Becky starting January 14, 2011!
- Join your child in an early educational experience.
- Realize the benefits of an age-appropriate, play-based curriculum with opportunities for growth in gross and fine motor development, creative expression, and social skill building.
- Connect with other parents who have similar-aged children.
- Be a part of the Co-Op community and all it has to offer (parent education, fun family events, and a wealth of parent resources).
- Grandparents and other caregivers are welcome to enroll.
- COST: $40 per month per child. Registration fee of $10 and Bates Technical College fee of $18.20 per family. (Is your child 2 years old? Consider enrolling in a 2-day program for $65 per month and a Bates fee of $30.40).